Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Simple Pleasures DC blog! My name is Jessica and I am a Fantasia Home Parties Sales Representative. The purpose of this blog is to provide information about romance, pleasure, and sexuality in a positive manner. One of the things I love most about working for Fantasia Home Parties is that the company believes that everyone is entitled to pleasure. It doesn't matter if you're single, married, in your 20s or 60s, gay, straight, bisexual, or transgender...you deserve the simple pleasures in life!

So what is a Fantasia Home Party and why would a woman choose to have a party rather than buy sensual products online? A Fantasia Party allows you to see and feel products in the privacy of your own home. Our presentations are tasteful and it's also a great way to have a fun and exciting "Girls Night In" with your friends. All orders are confidential and no one will know what you got (unless you tell them). And the best part is that you'll have the opportunity to earn free and discounted items! 

Now that you know about Fantasia, let me tell you a little bit more about myself. I recently moved to the DC area from New Jersey, and prior to restarting my business, I worked in the nonprofit field for the past 5 years. I am a former sexuality health educator and attended various trainings, including the North Atlantic Training Institute for Sexuality Health Educators (NATISHE) and a Sexual Attitude Reassessment (SAR) training. I originally started my Fantasia Home Parties business during my last semester of college to make a little extra money. I had a lot of fun, met some amazing women, and got paid for talking about sexuality and sex toys. I am so happy to be back and in a new city.

Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment